Thursday, July 12, 2012

Living Elsewhere

On Monday my mom, friend Lexie and I went and looked at college apartments. I'm a sophomore in college at the Utah Valley University. (Go Wolverines!) Anyway, when I was freshman I decided to stay at home and not worry about the things most of the UVU freshman have to worry about. This year I decided I did need to get out of the house, because I really wasn't living. I would go to school, come home, study, eat, sleep and do it all over again the next day. I didn't interact with anyone or anything which of course wasn't enjoyable.
As of now I'm all ready to move into my apartment on the 22nd of August! I am pretty excited, but I'm also nervous, which is understandable because I've never done this before... unless you want to count EFY in San Antonio which was only for a week... which I don't, haha.
My mom and I went to Target yesterday and got some things we needed for my dorm room. I love the color blue, so that's what I got for my dorm! It's cute:)

Next week on Friday, my mom, sister, and I drive down to Texas! I can't wait to see all of my family including my cousin, JESSICA! It will be a fun vacation:)

Leanna

No comments: